Black Seed oil: benefits and application
Black Seed has good properties that are useful for both pharmacists and cosmetologists. What are the beneficial properties of black caraway seeds and how to take it - found out in the article.
Black seed oil is extracted from an herbaceous plant of the ranunculaceae family, which is also known as chamomile, seydana, or Roman coriander. From the seeds of this plant and produce healthy oil.
The rich composition of black Seed oil
This oil is useful due to the fact that it contains three key components:
- Thymoquinone is an active ingredient that has good antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor properties. They are widely used to treat encephalomyelitis, diabetes, asthma, and carcinogenesis.
- Thymohydroquinone - enhances the action of parasympathetic nerves and is widely used to treat apathy, Alzheimer's disease, autism, schizophrenia, dementia and Parkinson's disease.
- Timol is also an active ingredient that is used to combat tuberculosis viruses. It has antimicrobial disinfectant properties.
Useful properties of black Seed oil
Black Seed oil has many useful properties that are applicable not only in medicine but also in cosmetology. Here are five of the most useful properties of black Seed oil:
- Weight Loss. Black Seed oil restores lipid metabolism, accelerates metabolism, and helps to gently cleanse the digestive tract. For weight loss, it is useful in that it contains the necessary vitamins and minerals that lower appetite, improve blood circulation and reduce swelling.
- Anticancer activity. Using black Seed oil reduces cancer cells by 52%, Croatian scientists found.
- The fight against skin diseases. Black Seed oil contributes to the efficient production of melanin. In addition, it helps with eczema of the hands, performing the functions of the drug "betamethasone".
- Promotes lactation. Black Seed oil increases lactation and also blocks the development of breast cancer. But in any case, before using this oil for nursing mothers, you must always consult a doctor.
- The fight against Staphylococcus aureus. Staphylococcus aureus causes serious diseases such as sepsis and pneumonia. Black Seed oil can not only slow down, but also stop the spread of staphylococcus MRSA strains.