Causes of infertility
Our world is arranged in such a way that any living in it, the living entity is basically ondchinyaetsya some basic instincts laid down by nature. One of them, probably the most significant, is the instinct of procreation. Thanks to him, the population of certain types of preserved and expanded. The same applies to a person who, though the most advanced creature on the planet, is also experiencing in their time of needspine in the birth of an heir. This is probably one of the most vivid, exciting and joyful moments in the life of any couple and feeling the onset of parenthood can hardly be compared with anything. Nevertheless, not all pairs have the possibility to conceive naturally, infertility due to one or both partners.
To solve the problem in this situation is possible by techniques of reproductive medicine. A great experience in this field have the German specialists, in particular, the Berlin Clinic « Fertilitet & raquo ;. advantage of this medical center, as well as many others in the country, is rigorous approach to the problem, including an expandeddiagnosis, identifying the causes of diseases or other nature which led to the development of infertility, as well as well-posed treatment and rehabilitation programs, which takes into account the accuracy of the individual characteristics of the organism.
As for the infertility, the causes of this stateorganism abound. Most of it comes down to, is not entirely natural, way of life, that we are at the present stage of history. All can be divided by gender, as organisms men and women, in particular their reproductive systems differ in the order.
The main reasons that cause infertilitys men decided to allocate such:
- the poor state of the sperm;
- pathological conditions seminal ducts, physiological disorders in the development of sexual organs;
- hormone imbalance;
- immunological factory, blocking sperm antibodies;
- the effects of surgical treatment;
- psychological and genetic factors.
With regard to the infertility of women, it is most often caused by the following factors:
- hyperplasia orendometriosis;
- hormonal failure;
- pathological processes or components malformations of the reproductive system (uterus, fallopian tubes, vagina);
- increased production of blocking antibodies;
- genetic disorders, in particular, changes in the normal number of chromosomes.