What to choose: contact lenses or glasses?
's advantageCTBA contact lenses
- You can see all the objects without distortion and reduction of (full-size);
- The ability to engage in sports, active lifestyle;
- The ability to pick any style of clothing and all sorts of sunglasses;
- Change or enhance the color of eyes;
- Easy addiction;
- If you do not change the temperature in winter mist;
- A clear vision and wide field of view.
Types of contact lenses
Frequency of change:
- planned replacement (1 or 3 months);
- Traditional (6 or 12 months);
- part of the planned replacement (1, 7 or 14 days).
What are contact lenses safe?
In subsectionervuyu all safety contact lenses depends on the person who uses them. If you do not use contact lenses longer than they are due, will comply with the recommendations ophthalmologist and the rules of hygiene, it is unlikely you have any complications. Who are the safest one-day contactth lens. The risk of infectious complications in wearing such lenses is minimized, because every day you use a new, sterile lens. you can in specialized opticians, where, by the way an experienced ophthalmologist will advise you and advise the best option for you.
Should I take a shower or swim with contact lenses?
It is worth remembering that while bathing the eyes should be closed, since the jet of water can easily wash off contact lenses from the eyes. In addition, various pools, ponds, showers formed colonies of fungi that after contact with the contact lens, can easily cause a very seriouscomplication as fungal keratitis. So remember that bathing is better to use one-day lenses.
Special lenses for the computer
Esle you a lot of work at the computer, you need glasses with special lenses that are not worked on the principle of cutting off the blue part of the spectra. In such lenses have a slight tint. Proven themselves Polish Fiberglass Brand Contact Lenses Izokron, however, they have one drawback - they can be installed only in plastic or metal frames. In the case where you have chosen yourself open frame with fastening screws on the lens, in a frame, you can mouthnovit like Korean plastic lenses brand Clex, Global Lens.
What lenses are better suited for glasses: glass or plastic?
This question arises everyone who buys glasses or make them to order. Here it should be remembered that as a polymer (plastic) and in mineral (Fiberglassx) eyeglass lenses the same optical properties. When viewed from t points of view optics, the optical properties of the same, but when viewed from the t operational points of view, the difference is still there. This is all in order.
- No ogstraints in choosing frames;
- Plastic lightweight material;
- These lenses can be dyed almost any color;
- The plastic is resistant to shock and almost beats.
From all this it follows that you will havemany opportunities for experimentation.
Mineral (Fiberglass) lenses:
- of glass lenses are resistant to chemical environments and high temperatures;
- of glass lenses are very thin;
- scratch-resistant, but they can pazbitsya as very fragile.
Remember that you can only choose plastic or metal frames. Open frame on the line or on the screws for glass lenses will not fit. In general, plastic or glass - it's up to you.
The coating on the lenses for glasses
It is better to wear glasses with such lenses, which have a cover. This cover is multi-layered and multi-function:
- The maximum clear lens makes the antireflective layer, thereby it relieves eye strain when wearing glasses;
- In order to protect from minor scratches onplastic lens coating applied strengthening, Etem thus increasing the life of the points;
- The defroster lens quickly makes transparent hydrophobic dirt-repellent coating, which in addition also makes care for glasses easier (you do not need a spray to clean the lens, just enough rubbedet my glasses cloth of micro fibers).
The material for the frame Titanflex
In the case where you do not like to wear glasses in a case or you often sit on them, you'd better pay attention to the spectacle frames of the new material Titanflex. Goodgiving a very high elasticity Titanflex, eyeglass frames, which have been made from this material, after deformation can return to its original shape. Frame rim, which is made from this alloy can be bent at a right angle, but after the voltage has to be removed it will take the original appearance.
Hypoallergenic material for frames
If you are tired of wearing eyeglasses made of plastic and you are allergic to metal frames, then you need to choose a frame from hypoallergenic (which does not contain nickel) alloy. The most common allergy-free alloys are: titanium, gold and steel.Also look for markings on the rim Nickel-free.
Frames with rubber inserts
When you exercise, you will approach the rim with rubber inserts. If you use this material, you can be sure that your glasses are not subside. Moreover, this soft material,pleasant to the touch and warm.
If your glasses are too heavy, then you should look at the rims of titanium alloys, since titanium is very light (it is 45% lighter than all other materials) and very strong (he is 30 % stronger than steel). Titanium can hold the shape.
redness on nwasp
If you do not like redness on the nose, left by nose pads, you'd better choose a frame with cast nose pads - similar design is able to provide a uniform load.
There are a lot of types of lenses, and their choice is determined by many...
|Views: 1584||Comments: 2|
What is cleaning the air conditioner
Air Conditioning - is a special equipment which requires careful maintenance....
|Views: 594||Comments: 0|
What is a blast setting
Different metal products, molded or arbitrary shape are used almost...
|Views: 523||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|