Vision is a very important part of everyone's life. Eye health is largely dependent on the person as he need to execute a multiple rules, which are often rejected. Unclear, blurred contours - is a partial list of symptoms of visual impairment. The causes of poor vision can become - fatigue, lack of sleep, stress, smoking, the emergence of infectious and sexually transmitted diseases that adversely affect not only the vision, but the entire body. Therefore it is necessary to monitor the health of your own eyes.
First of all, you need to adhere the elementary postulates. Good lighting when you reading, correct posture, exercise for eye, rest for the eyes - the basic rules of eye care. All these rules are known from childhood, but not all of us follow them.
To date, there are many different medicines that improve vision. The most famous and effective of them: «Vitrum vision Forte» and «Halidor». Besides the complex vitamins there are a number of separate, which is useful for the eyes and the whole organism.
Vitamin A - contributes to cell proliferation;
Vitamin C - tissue repair, collagen synthesis, coagulation of blood;
B1 - is responsible for the intraocular pressure;
B6 - cell metabolism;
B9 - formation of new cells, red blood cells;
B12 - a positive effect on the CNS;
You can use traditional methods to restore your vision:
- Excellent tool for strengthening the vision is motherwort. Method of preparation: 15 g motherwort pour with boiled water, leave for 30-40 minutes, then strain and take 1 tablespoon up to three times a day.
- Cranberries or it juice helps with presbyopia. Take twice a day.
- Hawthorn will be useful if you have myopia. How to use: mill dry hawthorn fruits and mixed with honey. Made mush take three times a day for 1 tablespoon.
- In order to improve vision can drink the juice of the calamus stem. Should be taken 3 times a day for 1 teaspoon.
- Cranberry juice is useful when you have glaucoma. Take 1/3 cup twice a day.
Video: "Anatomy and Function of the Eye"