Refresher course: the main benefits##
refresher training as additional varieties of professional education arose in connection with the need to keep pace with technical and scientific progress. In the modern world, where constantly there are new discoveries and active research, once impossible to possess a specific specialty and never to be retrained and not to graduate.
the most Important concept of today becomes Lifelong Learning (learning throughout life). This enables the professionals to develop their capabilities, not to stand on the 1st place, to grow both professionally and personally. The most convenient form of such training are courses .
Main "+" training courses
this kind of learning has the following advantages:
- a Brief training period. Often, a refresher course can last somewhere from a few days to a few weeks;
- Deep practical and theoretical immersion in the specific narrow theme of knowledge. For a relatively small amount of time a person can handle in the 1st a particular segment of professional activity + ravinet applied abilities and skills in this field;
- in addition, professional development provides the opportunity to increase their own income specialist, and also contributes to post. For example, training in psychology enables the specialist to assist a greater number of people, which in turn leads to desired position + growth of its revenues;
- Also, training will help those people who want to become professionals of the highest level (expert in a particular field of expertise) and are looking for opportunities to self-actualize. In addition, it opens new professional and career horizons, gives them real tools for new acts;
- 1 an important advantage of courses is that they have an excellent prevention of such condition, as the emotional burnout syndrome.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.