Causes of male infertility
According to statistics provided by the world Health Organization (who), about half of all childless couples remain because infertility women. The third in both halves and only in the fifth part is to be determined . Despite the relatively small percentage, these dysfunction often can stop trying unsuccessful conception. However, in the Munich center for reproductive medicine has learned to deal with even the most difficult situations.
the fact that male infertility is formed because in the body, particularly the reproductive system, there is a disruption of the normal process of development and transportation of sperm. In such cases, necessarily conducted a basic clinical examination - semen analysis. It must determine such important characteristics of germ cells, as their number, mobility and form. Therefore, it is possible to distinguish three main pathologies leading to male infertility.
- Oligozoospermia - insufficient spermatogenesis, in which the seminal fluid there is a reduced level of active cells; the
- Asthenozoospermia - cell motility is markedly reduced; the
- Teratozoospermia - sperm are formed pathology form.
Quite often, even in advanced hospitals in Europe, such as Kinderwunsch Zentrum An Der Oper to determine unequivocally the cause of the disorder is impossible or extremely difficult. The quality of sperm is affected by many factors, both genetic and physiological nature.
Among the main predisposing factors are:the
- Infectious diseases, such as orchitis; the
- Cryptorchidism - absence of one or two testicles in the scrotum of a newborn baby on palpation; the
- Genetic abnormalities (abnormalities of chromosomes, syndrome Kleinfelter, deletion); the
- Physiological obstruction of the ducts; the
- Varicocele or varicose veins of the testicle; the
- Hormonal dysfunction; the
- Age factors.
the center for reproductive medicine is a great experience and a huge number of techniques to combat these pathologies.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
History of Dentistry
dentist called an independent branch of medicine that deals with the study of...
|Views: 575||Comments: 0|
Diseases of the eye: farsightedness
farsightedness (hyperopia), nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism -...
|Views: 476||Comments: 0|
Types of hernias of the spine
Herniated Disc - one of the most complex diseases of the spine and nervous...
|Views: 509||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|