Infertility treatment in Austria
Austrian school of reproductive medicine is considered to be one of the best in the world. In the centre of the family planning Alexandra yusta , both male and female, takes place at the highest level. This is facilitated by advanced technology, techniques, equipment and of course many years of experience in this field.
From the point of view of official science, not all unsuccessful attempts to conceive a child can rise in rank infertility. According to the who requirements of such diagnosis is made only when a regular sex life (at least twice a week) for years to no avail. Of course no contraception is out of the question.
Classification infertility as a self-sustaining pathological condition, takes into account the prospects of healing and gender. The first criterion identified the absolute and relative infertility, and the second - male and female. Statistically, the latter is found in more than half of married couples.
Diagnosis and treatment
At the doctor's clinic yusta each patient paying particular attention yet not the stage of diagnosis, since its effectiveness depends on the adequacy of the chosen treatment strategy. Typically use several research methods:the
- Complex clinical testing; the
- Specific research on the infections transferred sexually; the
- Ultrasound (sonography); the
- Semen analysis; the
the Main methods of treatment that are practiced at the center are:the
- Therapeutic drug correction, stimulation of the reproductive system, mainly the ovaries; the
- IVF, ICSI, PICSI technique ectopic fertilization. They suggest the fence seed men, its preparation, and culling the fertilization of the female oocytes. After several days of maturation in the laboratory, the zygote is placed in the cavity of the uterus in parallel with hormonal therapy if it is needed; the
- Intrauterine insemination is the practice of introducing into the uterine cavity previously prepared seed that is closest to the natural process method.
a great experience, advanced technology and equipment allow Austrian experts in the field of reproductive medicine to do everything possible for a successful conception.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.