birth of a child is one of the most memorable events in the life of any women and men. In order for all this to become reality, first you need to conceive the embryo, but not all couples can do it naturally. in today's world has become one of the most popular procedures. The center for reproductive medicine of the city of Hamburg this issue is given full attention.
What is infertility?
If to consider the sexual act from the point of view of biology, rather than social thought, its main goal should be not sexual pleasure, and the birth of the child and thus the continuation of the species. The term "infertility" in medical practice is used when a man and a woman of reproductive age with regular sexual life can not beget offspring. In science everything is relative and full to use this wording only if the following conditions are true:the
- Sexual contact is at least 2 times a week; the
- contraceptives are not used at all; the
- Period of idle attempts to last at least a year.
in addition, you need to distinguish between two basic types of infertility:
- Absolute. Physiological and genetic abnormalities and defects of the body, which make it impossible to conceive naturally; the
- Relative. Pathology and diseases, which can be fully or partially cured, removing the cause of infertility.
Given the anatomical differences of male and female organisms, we can speak of male or female infertility, as separate categories.
causes of female infertility
the main factors that determine the temporary or complete inability of an organism to conception include:the
- Obstruction of the fallopian tubes, adhesions of the connective tissue;
- Endometriosis, or the overgrowth of tissues lining of the uterus to neighboring organs and tissues; the
- Genetic and physiological pathology of the genitals; the
- Generation of antisperm bodies.
a Hormonal imbalance that causes violation of ovulation; the
at least strongly influences the development of infertility the psychological state of the patient.
the Main reasons causing the inability of a man his seed to conceive a child are:the
- Erectile dysfunction and other disorders; the
- changing the number and composition of ejaculate; the
- Endocrine disorders of spermatogenesis; the
- Autoimmune processes by production of antisperm bodies; the
- Genetic and physiological pathology; the
- Inflammatory processes in the organs of the reproductive system.
the center for reproductive medicine of Hamburg, these problems have long since learned to diagnose and troubleshoot at a high level.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
Surgical is the leading method in the modern treatment of cancer. There are...
|Views: 1690||Comments: 2|
What is sterilization, what are its methods?
The complete destruction of all microorganisms in objects called...
|Views: 597||Comments: 0|
Ampelotherapy or treatment wine
The wines were used for therapeutic purposes as long as the purpose of the...
|Views: 612||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|