Treatment of Adnexitis##
obstruction of the fallopian tubes often leads to the development of female infertility, but she is often the result of various gynecological diseases. one of the causes of adhesions - one of the key directions in work of a network of clinics Dr. Herbert Shop.
Features and causes of disease
Pathology develops as a result of the toxic effect on the microflora of the ovaries of various pathogenic microbes. As a consequence formed inflammation adnexitis. It is diagnosed in the acute or chronic form. The main causes and predisposing factors of disease development can be considered:the
- goes untreated infections localized in the vagina or cervix; the
- Chlamydia; the
- Reduced immunity due to stress, irregular lifestyle, diet, exposure to cold; the
- Consequences of abortion.
In the process of the disease affected the layers of the epithelium, resulting in scars, adhesions, ulcers, swelling. This leads to blockage of the tubes and infertility. In addition adnexitis in the active form could trigger other diseases of the genitourinary system: cystitis, pyelonephritis, colitis.
the Main procedure that helps patient to get pregnant in the presence of adnexitis in history is in vitro fertilization or IVF. Thanks to techniques developed at the centers of doctors of the Department, pathology becomes an obstacle to the desired fertility. The procedure itself occurs in the following order:
- Pre-treatment of the underlying disease, which is designed to minimize its impact on the condition of the fallopian tubes and reproductive function; the
- Activation of ovulation. Is based on hormonal preparations with extreme caution. The main objective is the development and maturation of oocytes; the
- Izv treatment of Mature germ cells. Is carried out using a catheter. Pre-cleaned cavity of the uterus from pathological accumulations of microflora; the
- Fertilization of the extracted cells. After screening and selection of the most healthy eggs, they are combined in vitro with sperm to create zygotes. The latter are placed in special incubators; the
- Transfer the embryo into the uterus. The process is carried out when reaching the stage blastomeres with concurrent medication supportive therapy.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.