Where to go to study in Kazakhstan?##
In our time the issue of education is critical, because without it people are unlikely to achieve in life the highest heights. A good education is like a ticket to life. It will help to vysokooplachivaemoi work will give the opportunity to travel and to communicate with foreigners and in General to understand the world and the processes that occur there.
that is why, sooner or later to all students, the question arises: "where to go to learn?". In this article we will look at which University and what speciality to choose applicants. By the way, more detailed information you can read on the website: edu-kz.com.
a Techie you'll be systematic and logical thinking. A good techie can easily do mathematical calculations, knows the intricacies of the software. Specialists in this field believe the intellectual elite of the state.
Technical Universities of Kazakhstan:the
- Atyrau Institute of oil and gas;
- Almaty technological University;
- Karaganda state technical University;
- East Kazakhstan technical University;
- of Kazakh national technical University;
- Almaty Institute of communications and energy;
- the Kazakh-British technical University;
- Kazakh national agrarian University;
- Kazakh Academy of construction and architecture;
- Kazakh agro technical University.
- Kazakh national University;
- the Eurasian national University.
- Eurasian national University;
- Kazakh University of world languages and international relations.
- Karaganda state medical. Academy;
- Kazakh national med. University;
- South Kazakhstan state medical. Academy;
- Astana Medical University;
- the West Kazakhstan state medical. Academy;
- Semipalatinsk state medical. Academy.
- Academy of civil aviation;
- the Academy;
- the financial police Academy;
- the Karaganda Higher school of Ministry of the interior;
- Academy of national security Committee.
Which UNIVERSITY and what speciality to choose for teaching depends on you, the choice is so think and decide for yourself.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.