The most frequent breakage of the iPhone 5s##
Although breakdowns from various devices, including the world famous iPhone, Apple are infrequent (the warranty goes for only 3 % of devices), yet certain features of "Apple device" from time to time fail. It happens that very popular versions of this smartphone complement defective parts or harvested poorly. In order to understand you need a repair to your iPhone 5 or 5s and protect themselves from the excessive financial costs, it is necessary to know the weaknesses of this device.the
the Most frequent breakdowns iPhone 5/5s and their causes:the
- there is a huge number of black dots or multi-colored ruffle on the screen. In the majority of cases the cause of this is failure of the display. This problem is removed by . Also sometimes it happens that when you drop the iPhone Flex cable of the screen is turned off. In this case it should be easy to reconnect;
- non-working Home button and Power. In 90 percent of all cases of failures in the operation of the button, which in addition to everything is also for locking/unlocking the device, may occur through cracks in the train. This problem is fixed by replacing the appropriate parts. In 10 percent of cases, failure leaves the mechanism of buttons off/on. This problem is also solve by replacement of components;
- Device is not enabled or is not charging. In 30 percent of cases the problem lies in an unhealthy battery. This problem is fixed by replacement of components. In 20 percent of cases the cause lies in damage to the system circuit iPhone. This problem is fixed by replacement of components. In half of the cases the cause lies in the controller power supply. This problem is fixed by soldering the chip;
- When speaking in the ear dynamics can not hear the sound or not functioning proximity sensor. In the majority of cases the cause lies in faulty double loop that goes to these components. This problem is fixed by replacing the ribbon cable;
- a Very poorly functioning Wi-Fi. In 30 percent of cases the cause lies in not quite the correct operation or malfunction of the motherboard of the iPhone. In this case, the device should be changed under warranty. In 70 percent of cases, the problem lies in the failed Wi-Fi antenna. This problem is fixed by replacing the component.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.