Requirements for formatting the thesis
should include the narrative (explanatory note of 30-40 sheets of handwritten text or copyright 20-30 pages), the graphical part - drawings, made on sheets of A4, and definitely a head tip of the diploma thesis.
it is possible to replace the graphical part of the production layout or perform creative tasks in accordance with the theme of the thesis. The material is presented in a logical and technological consistency. Logico-semantic parts of the text highlight using paragraphs. Technological terms and definitions highlight, highlight lines in different configurations depending on process sequence.the
That includes the content?
the Content includes the title and number of initial pages of all sections, subsections, starting with revenues and ending with a list of references, appendices, if any. The header content needs to follow the headings in the text. To reduce headers in the sense or lead them to a different edition, compared to the heading in the text, is not permitted. All titles begin with a capital letter without a period at the end.the
In each of the sections of the thesis should be:the
- Introduction (2-3 pages) should include a justification of the relevance and practical importance of the chosen topic of the diploma thesis. Motivated to prove that based on the current state of development, for example, the economy of the region selected theme is topical both from the point of view of theoretical knowledge and practical skills; the
- Section 1 (pages 3-4) is associated, as a rule, in materials science: it is necessary to determine materials to perform certain specific works, describe their physical and chemical properties, method of preparation, as well as to make a generalized conclusion about the feasibility of using these materials; the
- Section 2 (3-4 pages) is served on request in the form of a table or picture, the names, characteristics and uses of instruments. Further, according to the following algorithm describes the device and equipment; the
- Section 3 (10-12 pages) is a big part of the job. Students make up their own routing or use of existing, describe the sequence of technological operations in the course of this work. In this section are drawings, diagrams that illustrate the process. Describe the latest practices, innovative technologies and production methods; the
- Section 4 (2-3сторинкы) - provides rules and rates for the required process work.
standard time determine the amount of working time required to perform some type of work (manufacturing of products) of high quality under the condition of correct organization of labor.
the labor rate is the number of works (products) of high quality, which worker specific digit needs to perform, provided the correct organization of labor per time unit.the
- Conclusion (1-2 pages) the final part of the thesis, which summarizes these materials and revealed the practical importance of the topic of the thesis.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
Development of schools in the North Caucasus
Joining the North Caucasus to Russia, which took place in the XIX century.,...
|Views: 729||Comments: 0|
Documents for admission to foreign universities
Everyone knows that training in Austria, Germany, the United Kingdom or the...
|Views: 695||Comments: 0|
Basic requirements for the design of the thesis
The student writes a thesis in the last year, and it is the result of its 5...
|Views: 698||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|