Composition courses 1C: Accounting
The training program 1C: Accounting is designed to maintain a record of the financial activity of the enterprises of variousforms of ownership. The training program consists of several stages, which cover the entire range of information required accountant to work with this specialized program. But before proceeding to the direct study of all the possibilities of the software, any listener courses must necessarily learn the basics of accountantserskogo Accounting – this base, without which even the most advanced program will look empty toy as a person is not really navigate the causes and consequences of their actions. For example, you decide to go - what are you waiting for? As a rule, most courses 1C consists of twelve thematic sessions, each of whichhighlights some of the information:
- thematic lesson №1 - defined as an introductory and trial. During this lesson, students are usually familiar with the basic terminology and concepts of accounting software drawing charts of accounts, company information, employee information, tontragentah, accounts of companies and other non-current assets;
- thematic lesson №2 - set aside for the development of operations and transactions in a software environment. A review of the transaction log, input methods postings, information storage, information and view the current log);
- Thematice class №3 - the study of information about your account balance. This thematic section includes concepts and treatment trial balance, detail update report and balance sheet analysis accounting;
- thematic lesson №4 - includes information about cash operations, types of cash orders (receipt and paskhodny), all information about the cash book;
- thematic lesson №5 - perform banking operations (operations for current accounts using the document "Bank Statement");
- thematic lesson №6 - accounting payment transactions with counterparties. In this section,also studied the order of registration of accounts in the software environment, enter the bank statement, the use of the payment order, the fixation of arrival of goods, execution of return;
- thematic lesson №7 - devoted to non-current assets (flow, amortization, depreciation);
- Threadmatic activity №8 - covers the use of IBE in the program (start-up, write-offs);
- thematic lesson №9 - keeping wage costs;
- thematic lesson №10 - use inventories (write-down of inventories, preliminary and final costing aboutperazim materials on arrival);
- thematic lesson №11 - the study of account transactions with customers (registration of contracts, billing, bank statement, execution of expenditure and tax bill);
- thematic lesson №12 - accounting of fixed assets taken in EgyptNDU (directory short-term leased assets, reorganization of the analytical account of the balance sheet account, payments to tenants).
How to choose a course of English?
Before you decide to take courses in English, van you need to decide what the...
|Views: 546||Comments: 0|
The role of online courses to learn English
What if there is no time to attend classes, to the same level of the teacher,...
|Views: 497||Comments: 0|
Knitwear - this textile fabric, is a compound of the structural loops...
|Views: 462||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|