What is a consumer loan
Consumer loans called credit, which is issued by the bank whether physicaltsu (not employers) for consumer purposes (buying a refrigerator, a trip to Greece, and so on. d.), which have no relation to the business activities.
Features of consumer credit:
- issued only to individuals;
- issued roofingto a bank;
- to obtain it is necessary to provide a standard list of documents;
- loan term does not exceed 5 years;
- method of repayment are only monthly payments;
The most popularkind of loans of this type is a consumer credit for all purposes (immediate needs) . This credit goes to either your plastic card or a cash issue through the cashier of the bank. You, as a borrower, does not acknowledge the use of the money you received. The way to get a loan for urgent needs, you cane in InvestCapitalBank:.
The main characteristics of this loan are:
- bank predyavit need a certain set of documents;
- often require disability insurance and credit life;
- His outstanding in Stazionepolar division of the bank;
- has a lower interest rate than other consumer loans;
- is not spontaneous - he planned and has a specific purpose.
Credit for urgent needs are divided into: unsecured - without kakogo-or software and software - give bail auto loan / property (collateral crediting) or on bail of another individual.
What is interpretation?
Simultaneous transfer < / span> - a kind of oral translation and which...
|Views: 821||Comments: 0|
What is DipIFR (DipIFR)
DipIFR- Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards. Who is it...
|Views: 750||Comments: 0|
9 tips on how to choose a university to train
Choosing a university, faculty or program to study abroad, you are buying a...
|Views: 904||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|