Levels of English
Choosing a textbook for training or planning to attend courses in English or hanyatiya with a tutor, we are usually faced with the question of determining their level of proficiency. After all, every textbook, the course at school or a computer program has its own level. Though often one and the same level in the various textbooks differ in complexity, it is desirable to navigate the main classification levels. This is what we tell Ivanoin the AN - Trans-Universal employee.
The levels of English proficiency:
- Starter (zero) - learning the alphabet, reading, writing, the first elements of grammar;
- Beginner (often similar to the previous) - beginner level language learning simple phrases and grammar structures, basic vocabulary (up to yousyachi most common words), which is necessary in order to navigate in routine situations: a shop, restaurant, meeting and so on. d.;
- Elementary - among the highest initial levels normally meets 5 to knowledge-graders at the end of the school year: the use of basic tenses (Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Present Perfect, Future Simple), the ability to maintain a dialogue in a restaurant, shops, airports and so on. d., write a simple letter or request;
- Pre-Intermediate - below average: a wide range of grammar, ability to provide information to describe the situation, to formulate their attitude towards it, describe a place or a person NAPisat different types of letters;
- Intermediate - Intermediate level. At this level, the student has to assimilate a number of fixed expressions and structures, grammatical study all the time, to be able to speak complex sentences, writing essays and business letters.