Plan of the lessons of knowledge and abilities of pupils of 6-7 classes
These lessons- Summary and held after examine key topic or several topics. The number of such classes 4-5 year. These lessons should stimulate students to a deeper study of the theme, grab them, wake creative imagination, that is, to intensify thinking. We all know that teachers practice lessons. To fulfill this goal in the plaMr. lessons include the problematic issues that push students to the dispute, which we develop and form a certain world.
Type of lesson:
The generalization, systematization with elements of control and correction of already acquired knowledge.
Type of lesson:
Lesson-sorevConsiderations lesson control of knowledge and skills of students (knowledge of parts of speech, orfogrammy, creative tasks using certain parts of speech).
Determine the level of competence of the meeting, disclose the creative abilities of students and show them the real possibility of their use of the nAcquiring knowledge, while making test students' knowledge, deepening their understanding of the knowledge of the language.
To form the students creative personality, liability, national consciousness.
The structure of the lesson:
Lesson-competition has neskolko blocks in accordance with the type of competition, the class is divided into multiple commands. &Laquo; Do not try to be the first, and try to be the best & raquo ;. Before class team greet each other. (2-3 min)
The structure of the unit:
1. Intellectual warm-up (4-5 minutes)
2. Statement of the problem or problems (1 min)
3. Obdumivanie, quest (4-5 minutes)
4. Discussion of performance, error analysis, if necessary (5 min)
5. Results of (1 min)
Time of one block in 15 minutes. Depending on the situation, it can range from 10 to 20 minutes. During the lesson is held 2-3 competitive unit.
The content and method of work
The class is divided into groups of 4-6 students in each selected leader-captain. In a class of elected judges - 3 people. To create a friendly creative atmosphere each group proclaims congratulations for opposing teams.
Teacher quickly with questions that fit the theme of the unit. Pupils Answerout. The correct answers are (number) counts the jury. Response time is limited (2 minutes). Passes assessment teams. During the warm-up fully repeated theoretical material, which corresponds to a given block.
2. Formulation of the problem
Teacher formulates the problem, a problem that requires deep knowledge of students, creative myshleniya, think outside the box.
3. Execution of tasks
The team of students led by Captain organizes « brainstorm & raquo ;. The captain decides, who will be responsible.
4. Talk answer
Teacher with students to discuss the causes of errors. This is the main part of the lesson. Depending on what will be correspondst student teacher organizes its work. He must determine:
1. The correctness of mastering the material.
2. Discover the causes of errors.
3. Develop an algorithm memorization.
4. Application of learning by doing (in the works, raskaz)
5. The results. Estimation.
Declare and substantiate the results of the competition.
Questions for the lesson:
1. Block noun
1. How are called nouns, which are the names of cities, villages, streets, rivers, lakes, mountains, seas, oceans?
2. What is called a noun?
3. What are nouns that answer the question who?
4. What is the role of syntactic nounestvitelnogo?
5. Result in cases where property nouns are written in quotation marks.
6. Which nouns are called immutable?
7. Give examples of common nouns kind.
8. Which nouns are used only in the plural?
9. How many cases in the Ukrainian language?
10. How much do you knowdifferences? Call them.
11. What are nouns IV declination?
12. What is parallel to the end?
13. Postavte displayed nouns in the vocative case: dove, fish, Yasochka, mother.
14. Create a patronymic names: m. P. - Ivan Sergei, Thomas. J. p. - Igor, Valery, Basil.
15. What are the ways arrazovaniya nouns.
1. Rewrite the title, opening parenthesis. Spelling words explain.
(G) General (C) UN Secretary (P) President (B) Ukraine (T) head (B) High (c) Council (B) Ukraine (R) Prime Minister (C) Canada, (R) Ambassador (R) of the country (R) Poland (H) National(B) the bank (B) of Ukraine, (V) Ukrainian (T) Society (B) protection (P) monuments (ii) history and (C) culture.
2. Translate to determine the gender of a noun.
Endless steppes, headache, home address, decimal, school of painting, live record, continued fraction.
3. Rewrite unchangeable nouns, determine their gender anddcherknite neuter nouns.
Borneo, chimpanzees, coupe, kangaroos, Ontario, Mrs., that is, attache jury menu, maestro, scarves, lady taxi.
4. Name one word in common nouns record (double) kind.
&Nbsp; 1.To (t), who likes to talk a lot.
&Nbsp; 2.To (t)who refuse physical dirty work.
3. fastidious man.
&Nbsp; 4. Expert in their field.
&Nbsp; 5. unbalanced person, whose actions have no judgment.
&Nbsp; 6. That (t), who turns the other head, MOrochit other.
7. A man unequal to someone in a certain respect.
8. Naughty child.
5. Rewrite sayings opening bracket in such a way that the word was used in the work are in order: from the nominative to the deaths.
&Nbsp; &Nbsp; 1.Malenky (labor) rather than great idleness.
&Nbsp; 2. Who works the (labor) respects.
&Nbsp; 3. Honest (labor) wind scatter.
&Nbsp; 4. Only persistent (labor) will attain prosperity.
&Nbsp; 5. Who (labor) is not afraid, to the zhizno sparks.
6. Precious (labor) need clean hands. (Arts and Crafts)
6. Postavte nouns in instrumental singular.
Love, wisdom, kindness, distance, mother, blood, rock, onions, mascara, Kerch, Ob, blue, rain, key, Ivan, pine, Tanya.
7.Postavte nouns decline in IVgenitive singular.
The calf, chicken, crown, girl, colt.
1.3. Assignments creative nature
1. Create new words and record. Determine which of these creatures - inanimate. Explain the spelling of these words and make sentences with them.
&Nbsp; 1. The prefix of the word took root from the word go, the suffix of the word ear, the end of the word hand.
&Nbsp; 2. The prefix of the word train, the root word of advise, the suffix of the word forester.
&Nbsp; 3. The prefix of the word output, the root of the word climb, suffix of the word goat.
4. The prefix of the word to bring down the root of the word is viscous, the suffix of the word count.
&Nbsp; 5. The prefix of the word press, the root of the word boundary, the suffix of the word intelligence.
2. Vipishite consecutive nouns I and II declinations in three columns: 1) a solid, 2) soft, 3) a mixed group.
&Nbsp; 1. Murashko ash, pear, attic, health, cherry, character, element, life, tub, knowledge, walrus, island, mixer, laughing. 2. stalk bowl, trouble, April, landscapers, calm. 3. Fiddler, diamond, sunlight, tulip, rain, bee, custom, nincompoop, firewood, yagodnitsa, sun, garage area, sealing requirement, reliabilityYes, snow, lodoskhovische, the core, the ceiling, the father-in-law.
Key. In every word underline second from the beginning letter. From these letters read: 1.poslovitsa A.Sent- Exupery, 2. saying.
4. From names submitted by male names patronymic create and record in two columns: 1.- on-Jovic, 2. on-ovich.
Bogdan, Sergei, Arkady, Nicholas, AnatolyGregory, Igor, Roman, Innocent, Eugene, Valery, Alex, Vasily.
Key. On the first letters of the names of the heroes of the novel read Oles Gonchar « Bearers & raquo ;.
5. Write an essay-miniature « My hometown in different seasons ».
2. Block. Adjective
1.What is called an adjective?
2. Give a definition and an example of qualitative adjectives.
3. Adjectives - derevyany, brick, agriculture is a high quality, relative or possessive?
4. From which adjectives can form degrees of comparison?
5. How to change adjectives?
6. Which group are tidegatelnyh - bear, wolf, ash, bright, creative?
7. What is the syntactic role of an adjective?
8. A Visit With examples of possessive adjectives.
9. Complete the short form and adjectives. When they are used?
10. How to bind an adjective with a noun?
11. What adjectives can be relative to theQualitative?
1. To what form highly comparisons are adjectives: the most convincing, less capable, more enjoyable of all, most clearly?
2. Record adjectives: white-faced, rumyanolitsy, svetlolitsy in the instrumental singular.
3. Record properly difficults adjectives: yellow / red, coal / mining, light / blue, yellow / hot, frost / steady, three / storey, white / snow, snow / white.
4. How to write adjectives: NOT / Ozora NOT / ugavny NOT / cal NOT / appeased?
5. Form the possessive adjectives from nouns: sister, father, brother, grandmother, grandfather, neighbor, Olga, Vasils, Lesia, aunt.
6. Form degrees of comparison of adjectives (simple form) submitted by the words: easy, close, high, strong, warm, bad.
7. Form adjectives using suffixes: -ov-, Euro-, Euro- represented by nouns: linden, soup, pear, aluminum, key, maple, worth all the money, potassium.
8. In which adjagatelnyh is doubling nn --- tree ... first, buckwheat ... oh, wasp ... th, unpredictability ... oh, oh ... was invaluable ... oh ... oh Kachi, com ... st.
9. Pick the dates shown noun within the meaning of adjectives: the way, the pain, the steppe, the answer, ink, tulle, runny nose, Siberia, camp.
10. From these nouns form prilagatspruce: student, Zaporozhye, Ovruch, fellow traveler, Chernivtsi, Paris, Kaluga, Zolotonosha, shafts, a Tajik.
11. These Russian names to write in the Ukrainian language: Solovyov, Vasnetsov, Kramskoy, Repin, Korolev, Semerkin, Terentyev, Alyabyev, Kiselev, Belov, Gray, Timohin.
2.3. Setting the creative character
1. From each group of words to create complex adjective: high forehead, golden hair, gray hair, swim water for five days, Ukrainian and English, blue and yellow, politics and economics, trams and trolleybuses.
2. Explained to the formation of adjectives-homonyms: summer (people) and summer (day). Name another adjectives with the root Anniversary.
3.Make the text (5-6 sentences) « After the Rain & raquo ;, using key words multicolored rainbow, blue sky, bright green grass, lush green trees, cushy pools.
4. Make it descriptive essay on the topic: « Golden Autumn & raquo ;, using such adjectives: purple, yellow, red, yellow, orange, bright, autumn, nesravnenny, dim.