Mobile APPs for education: what do you need to know?
The education system is ideally matched with technology. Applications make it possible to make the learning process informative, interactive and fun. This attracts a wide audience, expands the scope for new services to be introduced, and helps you get a great engagement with your audience. Educational apps open up new opportunities for universities, schools, private teachers and training centers. You can see an example of such apps on the website https://agilie.com/en/services/educational-apps.
Mobile apps for education
Learning applications allow you to modify the teaching system and bring it to the next level. Moreover, this approach works both for generally accepted education in schools, universities and other educational institutions, and in private teaching. Learning with a mobile app is effective, and here's why:
- Techniques and software complexes are combined into one system and controlled from the user's device. In other words, learning applications can combine several courses, educational programs, and the student does not have to use different applications or resources.
- Saving time, money, effort and resources. Many courses and educational programs require clarification tools. For example, it is difficult to explain math on your fingers, or guitar lessons without a guitar. Learning apps can replace or be an alternative to such tools.
- Tracking progress and dynamics. Electronic statistics keep track of your progress, and test execution monitors the learning process. So you can implement applications for general education institutions. The electronic student diary, class attendance schedule and other tools make it easy to track the dynamics and progress of the student.
- Interactivity. The main advantage of educational applications is the ability to interact with the user. Agree, physics is much easier to explain if many processes can be shown and made so that the student himself takes part in them in a playful way.
- Adjustment to needs and opportunities. The user of the mobile application can be engaged on a trip, on vacation, during a break between work, whenever he wants. This opens up tremendous opportunities, customization to the client gives flexibility and a unique offer.
- Easy monetization. Educational apps bring money to their owner, they are easy to monetize and introduce additional paid features.
- Educational apps are not only profitable for the business, but also useful for the users themselves. Any project can be implemented.
What needs to be implemented?
For an application to be effective, you must clearly understand its goals and objectives. Then it is easy to understand what features to implement and what needs to be implemented. But educational applications have one thing in common: some of their functions are related and should be implemented in most cases. What needs to be implemented:
- online diary or student success page;
- personal account with statistics, rates and other data;
- tools for adding audio, video and photo content;
- interactive tools for interesting interaction;
- grading system, tests;
- monetization tools, if necessary;
- blog-type pages with information, answers to questions;
- pages with educational materials;
- catalog of courses, lessons, classes, which allows you to structure your records;
- communication tools with the teacher.
Of course, there is an individual feature set for each application. The cost depends on this, the timing of the task. Educational apps have clear goals and objectives. We define them together with you and help to implement the project from an idea to a fully functional program.
Possibilities of mobile applications for schools and universities
Educational apps for schools, universities, and other formal educational institutions are somewhat different from commercial-type apps. They should play the role of an assistant to the student and replace the teacher at some points. Typically, they perform the following tasks:
- allow the student to receive additional information and knowledge, including through interactive interaction with the application;
- speed up the exchange of information, improve interaction between teacher and student;
- create an educational community where each participant contributes to its development;
- simplify the assessment system and control of knowledge, as a rule, through testing and other methods of assessment;
- modernize the learning process, attracting more students and making it easier to understand the information received.
Learning apps greatly enhance the interaction between student and school. Control is simplified, the learning process becomes more interesting, easier and more accessible, and the systematization of the knowledge base allows it to be updated in a timely manner.