Bitcoin mixer: the best way to keep cryptocurrency anonymous
In this article, we'll show you how Bitcoin mixers work and which ones have received the best reviews.
Many people believe that Bitcoin is anonymous and untraceable. This is fundamentally wrong. Yes, it is anonymous, but until you can link your wallet and your name. And as you can imagine, the government is trying to do it. Many in the community have started using other coins because of this, as transactions in BTC are easy to track.
However, there is another solution that provides anonymity. The so-called top bitcoin mixers, or bitcoin tumblers.
What is Bitcoin Mixer?
It is a website or application that accepts coins and mixes them with many others. They have been used successfully for several years in a row and have been effective in covering up tracks. But recently, they have been fighting with them so that money laundering schemes are not implemented through them.
- The principle of operation is simple - the site accepts the cryptocurrency of many people, then uses algorithms to mix and send bitcoins to different wallets. Since transactions are mixed, mixed, such a service has such a name - a cryptocurrency mixer.
- Once the mixing is complete, the coins will be sent back minus the service fee. This fee usually depends on several factors, including the number of mixes as well as the number of coins sent.
- If the toggle switch succeeds, then the coins cannot be associated with you.
Such services are not necessarily used for illegal purposes. Sometimes you need to hide your trail and ownership of cryptocurrency from ransomware, protect yourself, and more.
Mixing Process Questions:
- How long does it take to mix bitcoin: the coin is sent to the pool, they wait for the miner's confirmation, then it is sent to different wallets - the speed of work depends on the amount of the transfer and the type of cryptocurrency. About 5-6 transactions on this blockchain, but deferred transactions are also used to make it harder to trace the relationship between addresses.
- Some anonymous bitcoin mixers do not store data for long to improve privacy. Usually information is stored for no more than 72 hours.
- The address generated in the cryptomixer is valid only for transferring coins within the service within 24 hours from the moment of creation. Usually, it is no longer possible to accept other coins to the same address.
- BTC mixers, of course, do not carry out KYC procedures and do not require any documents.
- There are minimum translation sizes. For example, bestmixer has 0.005 BTC (BCH, LTC). If you send less than the amount, the service considers it a donation and does not return it. Major services also have a discount system.
- You need to carefully close the tabs, etc. During the operation, a letter of guarantee, a wallet address and a code are issued by which you can prove that the money is yours and communicate with technical support. Otherwise, it is impossible to prove the ownership of the funds without an account.
- You need to download or save the letter of guarantee before sending funds, because then you will need to load it into a special window to return the money sent.