Jewelry: What is it?
Jewelry is an excellent alternative to jewelry made of precious stones and metals, which is not available to every person, and also helps to look stylish, fashionable and beautiful, while spending a min of money.
Many people associate jewelry with tasteless cheap products that you can buy on the market. This is partly true, but there is also another exquisite, sophisticated, alluring, daring, sexy and provocative. This jewelry is called elite, and it is divided into 2 types:
- the jewelry;
- as well as branded products from famous brands (Bvlgari, Chanel, Pandora, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Tiffany, Gucci, Cartier, Juicy Couture and many others. etc.).
Main materials which are used in the manufacture of jewelry
Often a part of jewelry includes materials of several types: cubic Zirconia, semi-precious stones, 925 sterling silver, white or 18 carat gold, rhodium (platinum family), titanium and steel 316Lthe
- Zirconia. It is a synthetic material that cimitirul diamond;
- Swarovski Crystals. They are made from optical crystal, which contains up to 35 percent of lead oxide in its composition (this provides max refractive index);
- Rhinestones. It is an imitation gemstone which is made of lead glass having a high refractive index;
- 925. This alloy, which is 92,5 % silver and 7.5% other metals, often copper, but sometimes also add platinum, titanium, zinc, germanium and boron or silicon as a Supplement;
- 18K goldon. It consists of 6 parts of other metals and 18 parts of gold. The alloy includes silver and copper and sometimes zinc, Nickel and palladium;
- White gold. An alloy of gold with other components (Nickel, palladium or platinum), which are painted in white color;
- Rhodium. It is a silvery-white, hard, noble metal, which is included in the platinum group. By the way, chem. durability it is superior to platinum;
- stainless Steel 316L. It does not corrode, does not darken, resistant to sun, salt and sea water, hypoallergenic man-made material.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
What is interpretation?
Simultaneous transfer < / span> - a kind of oral translation and which...
|Views: 736||Comments: 0|
What is DipIFR (DipIFR)
DipIFR- Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards. Who is it...
|Views: 680||Comments: 0|
What is the exam ielts
There are 2 options exam IELTS: General module and the Academic module....
|Views: 742||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|