A few commandments for those people who want to take IELTS
IELTS is a British test that is typically administered in the centres of IELTS. To pass this test is sometimes necessary in different cases: when you are hired, in order to come to study in other universities of the world, or for the implementation of emigration to Australia.the
Rules that should be followed in order to successfully pass the exam:the
- do not panic. Remember that this test is meant not only to test your knowledge of English. the
- Never be afraid to dream plausible. It will bring a big plus. you can find on the website:http://www.windsor.ru/spb/ielts/. the
- I do Not recommend to write on a piece all future answers to questions, because in the SPEAKING exam you will only buy a card with a specific list of questions and offer only for 2 minutes in order to think with pencil and scratch paper. the
- WRITING. Do not attempt to write more than there are established standards. The more you write, we made a lot of errors. the
- do Not need to write complete texts in the draft. the
- Important: never "pour water", especially of a letter. Understand that this will see people who will take this exam. the
- WRITING. Beautiful write but meaning essay. If you have tupor about how to start, then start doing it very cleverly. Restate the topic of your essay in other words (that is, you need to reflect the same meaning, but without overwriting the names!). Be sure to make a small provived (you agree with the statement, disagree, or for you the question is moot...). From this you can easily proceed to the next part. the
- READING. It is important not to procrastinate your logic. It is clear that many tasks will not only how can you accept what you read, but to understand how you works thinking. Be prepared for the fact that all the questions that you ask are complicated, and even if you can find the text of the piece, where the word for word as written in the question, but it is not the fact that in this proposal you will be able to find the correct answer! the
- and very important Golden rule of IELTS never for long do not stop the execution of a single task. Understand that if you do it right a little exercise, but it does not bring you success to pass the exam.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
Life polyglot or more languages ??at the same time
Language Learning - a difficult task, and many free communication in foreign...
|Views: 609||Comments: 0|
Basic requirements for the design of the thesis
The student writes a thesis in the last year, and it is the result of its 5...
|Views: 581||Comments: 0|
The memory of those people who are no longer
With the help of the monuments we have the opportunity to express their love...
|Views: 520||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|