Interesting facts about chemistry
Chemistry is familiar to all school subject. Agree that looking at the reaction of reagents was loved by all. But not everyone knows exciting facts about this science that we will cover in this article. And tell us Abramov, A. N. editor : soundlike.ru.the
Exciting facts about chemistry:the
- 1 tonne water of the oceans contains 7 mg of gold. Just ocean waters contains 10 billion tons of gold;
- In the 1st liter of sea water contains 25 grams of salt
- Current passenger aircraft on 9 flight hours required: 50 - 75 tons of oxygen. Similar amounts of oxygen when photosynthesis produces 25 to 50 thousand hectares of forest;
- hydrogen Atom has very small size (if you take 100 million atoms of this substance, and possess each other, then released the chain length in 1-in cm)
- the human Body by 65 - 75 percent water. It uses the bodies: to regulate body temperature, move nutrients through the body and dissolve nutritional compounds
- the Finest matter that we can see with the naked eye - are the walls of soap bubbles (so, for example, hair or cigarette paper have a thickness in a couple of thousand times)
- Soap bubbles burst 1-3 h, and the nuclear reaction takes place for 1-16 h
- In the normal state its iron is very hard metal, but at a temperature of 5 tees 0 C, it turns into a gaseous state;
- Over the past five centuries the mass of the planet has increased by 1 billion tons This weight is added to her cosmic matter;
- the Sun for 60 seconds generates more energy than the entire planet spends over 365 days. True humanity does not use her one hundred percent. To the Ground comes only 47 % of Solar energy (34 % - is returned back into space and 19% is absorbed by our atmosphere);
- to some it may seem strange, but granite makes the sound even better for the air. So, if you take 2 people and put in between a solid granite wall, the sound would be audible at a distance of 1 km In our realities sound travels at only 100 m
- most of the chemical elements discovered Carl Shelley - a scientist from Sweden. He revealed: F (fluorine), Ba (barium), W (tungsten), Cl (chlorine), O (oxygen), Mn (manganese), Mo (molybdenum), and on the 2nd place: P. the Frenchman Lecoq de Abordan, the Englishman Humphrey Davy, the Swedes K. Moisander and Yak Berzelius, which opened on 4 units (i.e., 1 / 4 of all currently known science of chemical elements;
- Ural giant is the huge platinum nugget in the world. It weighs 7860,5 gr. It is stored in Diamond Fund of the Kremlin (Moscow)
- By decree of the General Assembly of the United Nations: 16.09.1994 G. is the International day for protection of ozone sphere;
- Widely used now for creating of soda carbon dioxide, back in 1767, discovered by Joseph Priestley - scientist from England. He became interested in the bubbles formed during the fermentation of beer;
- Amazing Japanese dish called "Dancing squid". For its preparation in a bowl have thrown the rice and put recently omertvlenie moluska to the customer and pour the soya sauce, in which there are Na (sodium). When interacting with the Na start to react nerve endings even the dead squid. Eventually, after this chemical reaction, the squid begins to dance on the plate of the customer
- for huge doses of this organic compound, skatole (responsible for the very unpleasant smell of human faeces) has a very pleasant floral scent (it, in turn, used in perfumery and food industry).
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
Interactive school board Sketchinsight from the company Microsoft
Microsoft is developing an interactive blackboard called it Sketchinsight....
|Views: 462||Comments: 0|
Each time their ideals: Interesting Facts
For each woman fashion and beauty – key words. And there is not a girl...
|Views: 495||Comments: 0|
Gettickets, abo scho Takeo your kvitkіv?
Reservation kvitkіv end of those s chogo vihodit avіakvitok. Roblyachi on...
|Views: 547||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|