What is the postoperative bandage?
Purpose postoperativeOn the shroud - is to support the lower part of the abdominal wall, prevention of anterior abdominal wall hernias after surgery or after childbirth, postoperative suture fixation after cesarean section, toning the abdominal muscles. Before purchasing, you need to consult a doctor, because in some cases, these medical devicescontraindications are:
- allergic to fabric, which is made of a bandage;
- gastrointestinal disease;
- kidney disease;
- certain types of joints;
- skin diseases (eczema, sores, opuholi);
- operation in the application of the bandage;
The truth is, these are medical devices and Benefits:
- support the chest (or abdomen);
- eliminates the signs of abdominal syndrome;
- Offload internal organs and spine;
- decrease in muscle load;
- help prevent and eliminate stretch marks postpartum;
- prevents premature labor;
- fixes the fruit inside maheel.
Indications for the use of post-operative ties:
- obstetric pathology;
- pain in the legs;
- a painful syndrome in the lower back or osteochondrosis;
- varicose veins;
- relief of multiple pregnancy;
- to prevent stretch marks;
- repeated pregnancy;
- after the removal of the uterus;
- rehabilitation after cesarean secheniya;
- threat of premature birth.
Species postoperative bandages:
Postoperative bandages, which are used by women boast the greatest diversity.
What gives blood chemistry
The general analysis of the blood of patients always do, but sometimes, to...
|Views: 397||Comments: 0|
Botox: History and use
General and indiscriminate desire of mankind as long as possible to stay...
|Views: 498||Comments: 0|
What is radiolifting
Today is the safest method of skin rejuvenation. The advantage of this method...
|Views: 470||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|