Holidays on Lake Garda
You got a long-awaited vacation and time would have to decide where to spend it? Are you tired of the bustle, the crowds of tourists onseaside, want peace, interesting leisure and meetings, relaxing quiet beach? Then maybe you should stop its attention on Italy. The country, which, along with Greece, the cradle of history the heart of old Europe. Here everything from a small pebble on the road and to the magnificent Catholic church remembers the long history of the country, withContains a memory of generations. Holidays in Italy - it is an opportunity to escape from the bustle of the metropolis, to plunge into history, to know the tradition, to communicate with interesting people, to see firsthand the real country - the vast plains, hills, mountains and beautiful nature cozy town, the incredible beauty of the lake. One of the most beautiful lakes of northern Italy is. The biggest area, the lake country, stretched at the foot of the Alps. In terms of tourism lake has a very convenient location - between the internationally recognized tourist centers. Developed transport network and service level will not leave indifferent. Here you can find everything you need for a holiday: located along the coast of chickensortnye towns Garda, Sirmione, Bardolino, Malcesine, and other unique and varied landscape will create excellent conditions for recreation of different people.
Lake Garda is full:
- quiet cozy corners for those who want to retire or escape from the bustle of the city;
- a vast expanse of water for sailing, windsurfing;
- deep depressions and the amazing beauty of the underwater world for diving, fishing;
- in the southern part - cozy, clean beaches for those who like to bask in the sun, in the north - forests,mountains for hiking, equestrian sports, golf, rock climbing;
- a lot of water parks, zoos, parks, children's entertainment, recreational areas for family recreation;
- discos, clubs and pubs for lovers of nightlife;
- rich kuhAEs and a variety of local wines.
clean air, crystal clear warm, beautiful weather and unique landscapes - it has everything to satisfy the most demanding visitor.