When it came time to schedule a consultation to the cardiologist?
the Heart is a hardworking organ that makes 100,000 contractions a day! Therefore it is very important to do prevention. Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. For people who have never had heart problems, it can be difficult to know when to consult a cardiologist and, importantly, in what clinic.
So, if a formal paper socialized medicine is free, in fact, goes quite differently. The patient had to pay for tests that pass to the doctor out of turn for examination at the more professional expert and thank-you gifts to doctors. Therefore, once a patient has to spend on treatment own money, it is best to do it in a private clinic, where the level of service and quality of treatment, much higher. And if we talk about private cardiology in Saint Petersburg, then there is to stop your choice on the center of the "Cardioclinics": where are the best specialists in this field and have the most modern equipment.the
9 reasons to visit a cardiologist:
- chest Pain. This is one of the signs of heart problems;
- High blood pressure. Blood pressure is the force blood to arterial walls. And chronically high blood pressure causes the heart muscle to work more intensively and, as a result, increases the risk of stroke and heart attack;
- Shortness of breath, palpitations or dizziness. They can be the result of coronary artery disease or abnormal heart rhythms, and only a cardiologist can accurately determine whether they are associated with heart disease;
- diabetes. There is a strong correlation between diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Poorly controlled blood sugar affects your blood vessels and, ultimately, significantly increases the risk of coronary heart disease;
- Smoking. It is one of the major preventable risk factors of heart disease and may trigger the development of cancer and high blood pressure;
- High levels of cholesterol. It can contribute to the emergence of plaques in our blood vessels. One of the ways to reduce its level is to eat healthy food. Your doctor may prescribe medication to reduce cholesterol, which will also help to reduce the risk of heart attack;
- Chronic kidney disease. If your kidneys are not working as it should, then the risk of heart disease increases significantly, because the kidney disease are directly linked to arterial disease and high blood pressure;
- Genetic predisposition. Certain types of heart disease can be genetic. So, if your relative had early heart disease (65 years for women and 55 years for men), the cardiologist can help determine how this may affect the possibility of this disease in you;
- Inactive lifestyle. Physical exercises have several health benefits and play a key role in the treatment and prevention of heart disease.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
Reviews of treatment in Israel to help patients make the right decision
Israel boasts one of the most advanced health care systems, which makes the...
|Views: 561||Comments: 0|
Nurses at home: prices and selection features
Nurses at home, prices are usually slightly higher performing much more work,...
|Views: 579||Comments: 0|
This can help the doctor sexologist
In the intimate life due to many reasons, such as physical, age, or mental,...
|Views: 568||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|