Math for kids: why is it important to teach her children early in life?
the Kids always learn new information about the environment that surrounds us. But if little kids only see everything that preschoolers can even over analyze. They also analyze things by their colour, volume and quantity, are trying to establish whether there are links between them, etc. All these skills will be useful to the children in the school. And that means their parents must help develop and support their kids. To help solve this problem is math. By the way, practical problems in math for kids you can find at .
What you must know and be able to preschoolers?
Often, children first learn to count to ten in 3 or 4 years. Closer to the school in detsadike they are taught two-digit numbers and perform simple mathematical actions. To ensure that the children did not forget the acquired knowledge, it is necessary to repeat the learned material, thus it is necessary to add elements of difficulty.
If you rely on the opinion of many educators, ready for school children need before school to be able to:
- Quickly find solutions to simple puzzles and tasks;
- to Understand what is "back and forth";
- to Show what a Prime number;
- be able to count to ten and back;
- be able to answer the question how much? ;
- to Divide the circle and the square into parts;
- Have knowledge about geometric shapes of objects.
Have all the above skills children need for another 5-7 years. The sooner this happens the better for the child. Then he has the desire and develop the skills for organization of the educational process. Well, now that there are many different benefits for children of any age. If learning with children on specific literature the parents will soon be proud to be the first success.
How to conduct mathematical classes?
be Sure all the classes in the study of mathematics for children aged 5 to 6 years must be in the form of games. This method of learning is considered to be best for preschoolers. So, the main moments of the organization of lessons in mathematics include:
- in a Good mood. It means that you do need when your child is in a good mood. If you want to get the preschooler something to teach, something that entails confusion;
- Classes on a regular basis. Learn math best with regularity while from time to time to make the lessons of new material. It is also important that the lessons have been systematically. This is to ensure that the preschool children analyzed their knowledge and could then in practice to show their skills;
- an Easy and interesting form. In any case, you can't force kids to solve many tasks simultaneously, because it will lead to loss of traction to learn. Of course, it will help to learn the material, but in the future there can be problems with the child's desire to learn something.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.