The main varieties of bracelets
since ancient times, bracelets were used to decorate the feet and hands, they were also a symbol of wealth. Today there are 2-ve basic types of bracelets:the
Let us now consider these types in more detail and tells us about them : wristband-bracelet.ru.the
Main types soft bracelets:
- Glicemia. This bracelets, which consist of Gligorov (individual elements) that are United either by elastic springs, or hinge manner;
- Woven. Are products made by the method of weaving leather strips, shoelaces or thread.
- Chain. This bracelets chain all kinds of weaving.
Main variety hard bracelets:the
- articulated; the
- spring; the
Basic form hard bracelets:
- Snake. A spring-loaded bracelet that has a spiral form;
- In the form of the open ring. A spring-loaded bracelet that has no clasps;
- Round (rim). This product without fasteners, which has the form of a closed ring.
the Basic model of rigid bracelet:the
- In the form of the open ring. It is metal or plastic;
- tennis. It is a round, thin bracelet, which has a 1-in, or a couple of locks;
- Plastic. This bracelet can be round or have the form of an open ring;
- Handcuff. This bracelet is round shaped, which consists of a few parts, connected in turn, hinges. It can also be equipped with a chain, which is suitable for connection to a clutch bag;
- Wooden. He look good with clothes that performed in the style of "ethno". This bracelet can be made from either light or dark wood without covering + as decor have: painting, carving or notching;
- Round metal. These bracelets are made from: copper, titanium, gold, platinum, bronze, palladium, silver, steel, and other alloys. They are hollow or solid, and their surface is covered with engraved designs or polished;
- Snake. This bracelet has been popular since ancient times.Today snake in the brand design has enamel or gold scales, emerald, sapphire or ruby eyes, and diamond elements.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
The main types of design
The main types of design: industrial, graphic, and environmental and their...
|Views: 1959||Comments: 4|
The architecture of Sofia (Bulgaria) of 1950-70 years
In the early fifties Sofia ever more clearly gaining new features, following a...
|Views: 2051||Comments: 2|
Theatres of the Far East
Loud exotic music, bright makeup or expressive masks of characters, sign...
|Views: 1811||Comments: 1|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|