Check-Up diagnostic: What is it?##
translated from English. "Check-Up" means "check". It's an American term that has replaced concepts such as "medical inspection" and "examination". is nothing but a preventive health checkup of all functions and systems of the organism or some particular group of its functions. This complex consultation with specialists, and functional laboratory studies, developed directly on the basis of individual characteristics of the human body.
This comprehensive diagnosis of the human body gives the opportunity to identify the disease in its very early stage at which it occurs without any symptoms. According to statistics, 60 percent of cancer cases are already at the last, 4th stage where to help people is almost impossible. Check-Up gives you the opportunity to find disease, including cancer, still on 1st stage, and thereby to preserve human life.
not all hospitals can offer their patients diagnosis according to the Check-Up, since a full examination of the body can be arranged only if you have your own lab and well-equipped Department of diagnosis. And in our country the culture of a healthy person is just being formed, in which the main weapon in the fight against diseases will be prevention and a well-deserved leading place will be of the screening. Every sensible person will agree that prevention is the best treatment.
recommended for Check-Up diagnosis?
This diagnosis of the body is needed if:the
- you are planning to become parents;
- you are older than 30 years;
- disease are not included in your life plans;
- you don't like unpleasant surprises in the form of any disease;
- you feel weakness, malaise;
- you have insufficient sleep;
- you often have a headache;
- you are often overworked;
- you have insomnia;
- you have no appetite;
- you have insufficient or excessive weight;
- you have diabetes;
- you have a dysfunctional family history;
- you don't have a lot of free time (for a given diagnosis, all studies will take you 1-in day)
- you Thrifty.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.