A review of applications of CT scanners
the CT scanner is the modern , which in its work uses the possibility of layer-by-layer visualization of organs and tissues using x-rays. Not so long ago were considered, this diagnostic method is applicable for surgery to implant, but the practice has proven that software must therapists, dentists and other professionals.
the CT scanner takes slices (images) of the patient at different angles, which are summed and processed by the computer, resulting in a CT image, which helps doctors look inside the body of the patient. This method of diagnosis does not require surgery (non-invasive), it is safe and permitted in many diseases.
This method of radiation diagnosis has a wide scope to explore organs, systems and all areas of the human body, namely the study:
- the bones of the skull and the brain helps to diagnose bleeding, tumors, pathology of bone structures of the skull, infections of the sinuses, etc.; the
- of the abdomen to diagnose aneurysms, abscesses, cysts, bleeding, swollen lymph nodes, diverticulitis; the
- of the chest diseases of the esophagus, heart, space, mediastinum, lungs and major blood vessels; the
- pancreas inflammation (pancreatitis), tumors; the
- liver cause the jaundice, bleeding; the
- urinary system visualizes various deformities, stones; the
- pelvic problems of the reproductive system; the
- of the adrenal glands the presence of hypertrophy and tumors; the
- of the biliary tract and gall bladder patency of the biliary tract and gall bladder diagnosis; the
- of the spine and extremities pathology of the spine, joints and limbs; the
- medical manipulations taking puncture of the abscess and biopsy.
With the emergence of spiral and multislice equipment, CT scanners are used more and more often. For better visualization use color artificial contrast that, in fact, not only beautiful, but accurate and informative.
present often in clinical practice we use helical CT, in which the trajectory of the x-ray tube is spiral-shaped relatively to the axis of movement of the patient's body. The speed of the apparatus can be arbitrary depending on the purpose of diagnosis of the patient. Moreover, the length of the scanning zone depends on increasing this speed. This procedure significantly reduces the time for examination and reduces the radiation burden on patients. Modern ray study is the most dynamically developing direction of clinical medicine.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
Principles of rehabilitation of patients after myocardial infarction
Reducing treatment of myocardial infarction, is carried out in several...
|Views: 668||Comments: 0|
Treatment of prostatitis in Israel
Prostatitis is one of the most common urological diseases. Characteristically...
|Views: 707||Comments: 0|
Sale and rental of apartments and houses Solncevo
One of these new areas, which, although it is actually part of the Western...
|Views: 694||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|