Features of IP cameras surveillance
today's security systems are growing rapidly in areas such as IP video surveillance. Video cameras of the type used in surveillance systems, private estates and small companies, and large objects. The IP camera is simply irreplaceable when it is necessary to organize remote monitoring visual verification of emergency situations, technological processes or remotely control one of my projects. Network cameras will be indispensable in business as they give the opportunity to: video conference, virtual exhibitions, distance learning or meetings. To study the situation, they can be installed in the ground huge crowds of people.the
What is IP videocamera
IP videocamera is a camera that has a network interface (embedded web server). She has the ability to connect to the Internet. So, are not just devices for transmitting, processing and receiving video signals on the monitor screen, but also transmitters of video and audio data anywhere in the world, thanks to the use of wired or wireless IP network. In addition to the matrix (image sensor) and lens, network camera has a memory 1 or a few processors. Last (e), in turn, provide (s): network functions, compression, processing and analysis of video images. Stored in memory built-in software and video camera. The functionality of IP cameras enables real-time send video over the network continuously or on a schedule to record information on a network device for saving the data.
So, using online browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer), you can in real time to remotely access the IP camera. All you need is to enter username+password and specify its IP address. You will then be able to record and view audio/video, change settings. Remote access to network cameras allows you to build distributed video surveillance systems that integrate IP video cameras, located in various cities and countries. Today, thanks to high speed Internet there is the ability in real time to record and view video from remote cameras, at 25 frames per second and more. IP camera supports network protocols, which, in turn, provide an opportunity to transfer the streams in these compression formats: MPEG-4, Motion JPEG or H. 264, also have the option of sending individual JPEG images.
Features of IP cameras
For the operation of the IP cameras don't need the included DVR or PC. Because IP cameras built on the base PC, they are available for analog surveillance cameras features:the
- Digital video processing (DSP). Such cameras do not require additional settings, have a flexible algorithms and they are more technologically advanced;
- Intellectual. IP camera support the following features: tampering alarm in cameras, adjusting characteristics of the image, compressing audio/video streams, detection of sound and motion, automatic tracking (rotary cameras), setting the behavior in low light
- power. In most IP surveillance cameras for indoor uses the technology of PoE power. For outdoor IP cameras (heating of housing) need more power: often, they use the power or 12/24 V High PoE
- transmission Rate and framing. The video bit rate directly depends on the resolution. It ranges from 12 to 30 K/sec. Most IP cameras support a couple of modes with different transmission speed;
- Automatically removed IR-filter, IR-illumination, auto day/night. All this allows to make use of a camera in an unlit or poorly lit areas. The system of the night-the day gives you the opportunity to obtain a high quality image in any lighting condition
- motion. This feature can be enabled on the server side or camera. The advantages of this feature in the cameras are: reducing the cost of video surveillance and significantly reduce the load on the server;
- memory Card. Most IP surveillance cameras feature a memory card slot, which, in turn, you can capture and save individual frames or the whole video.