Chernivtsi region, throughout the day, rescuers eliminated 2 fires in homes

18 March Mahala village Novoselytsia district in a residential building local resident caught fire. There was a fire in the kitchen. Rescuers of Chernivtsi and Novoselytsia and the local fire brigade immediately Mahala village were sent to the location of the call. Throughoperational actions of fire-rescue units managed to localize the fire in the extent to which the men DSNS caught it on arrival. Further danger was eliminated. The fire destroyed furniture, damaged household items. Firefighters rescued from destruction house. The preliminary cause of fire was short circuitI mains. There were no injuries. Another fire in a building that day originated in Chernivtsi Street. Mykolaiv. There was a fire in the attic of the building. The complexity of the fire was that in the construction of the building had a lot of trees ’ wooden elements that contributed to the rapid spread of fire. In addition, there was a danger of tipping fireto the next is another house. For a short time the fire spread to an area of ??100 sq.m .. The rescuers of extinguishing Arch ARZ SP and DPRCH number 2 regional center has 4 minutes arrived on the scene. Because of the strong smoke fire and rescue units worked in respiratory protection devices. Firefighters likviduvaDoes the fire, preventing the spread of fire, allowing to save from destruction neighboring building. Flame ’ holes destroyed coverage and overlap the house on 100 square meters area, household items. On fire no one was hurt. Press Service UDSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi region