Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

In the Zhytomyr region during a fire rescued

family March 18 about 11:38 to promptly clearing DSNS Zhytomyr Office received a report of a fire in a two-room apartment three-residential building, located in the village Novohuivynske. The fire was discovered resident of the village. A man passing by the house and saw thatvents comes thick smoke. He immediately called the emergency services « 101 & raquo ;. Upon arrival at the scene, firefighters found that the apartment is located on the 2nd floor. After exploring inside apartments, rescuers found two people. Do not delay, soldiers DSNS brought to fresh air and passed into the hands of workers comingin the ambulance. As it turned out, it was a 67-year-old owner and his 56-year-old wife. The man received severe burns, the woman suffered less, they both admitted to Zhytomyr Regional Hospital. Due to operational actions could localize the fire about 11:57, the same final liquidation took place at 12:20. However, the fire had destroyed the belongings and Mroshkodyty room living room. According to preliminary version of ignition suffering negligence during smoking. According to neighbors, people often smoked in the apartment. Currently, experts set the final cause of the fire and the amount of loss and salvaged items. In DSNS in Zhytomyr region