Thermal panels for facades##
Any modern home requires finishing of the facades. Thus, one can achieve the desired level of insulation, and also create a attractive appearance. Traditional bricks though popular, but quite costly and time consuming option. The obvious disadvantage has also trim the Styrofoam with the subsequent plastering and painting. Output in this situation may be functional, multicomponent material - ROYAL , which combines insulating and decorative qualities.
One of the trends in modern construction is the arrangement of the so-called ventilated facades. Essence of method lies in the fact that between the external decorative globe and the main wall of the house is available space that can be filled with additional insulators (steam, hydro, thermal). This finish provides excellent ventilation for all components of the facade, and thus prolong their service life.
This material is classified as 2 in 1 , since it consists usually of two layers connected in various ways. Internal, in most cases, made of polymer (PPS, PPU, etc) and plays the role of a heat insulator. Thanks to the technology of production (foaming), this layer contains many air chambers that effectively prevent heat loss. The outer layer plays a protective and decorative role, and more all made of stone, ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles and other materials.
Advantages and disadvantages
Using Thermopanel, easy to create the illusion of real brick masonry, which is among the more efficient in terms of insulation. This composite material has evident advantages:the
- light weight, reducing the overall load on the Foundation and allows in some way to facilitate its construction; the
- Low cost of the panels and installation works; the
- Comparative speed and ease of Assembly of the finished facade composition easily perform all work with their hands; the
- Tightness and durability;
- Excellent compatibility with various building materials, allowing the use of wall panels from bricks, concrete blocks, wood and timber framing.
a Wide selection of building forms and colours; the
Along with the advantages of this material, like any other, has its drawbacks:the
- the Need for prior surface preparation (alignment of walls, the arrangement of crates, etc.);
the choice is not a quality construction material.
As you can see, the advantages of thermal panels significantly exceed their disadvantages, which ensures stable growth in popularity.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.