Notarized translation of the passport: how is it done?
In this article we will look at what is notarization and copies and tell us about it at the Moscow translation Bureau Lingvo Service .
We will consider 2 situations: translation of the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation to foreign languages as well as translation into Russian of the passport of the citizen of a foreign state with their subsequent certification.
a Situation when you might need translation of the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation:the
- the most common situation is the travel abroad. Now some States for permanent or temporary residence in their territory require the translation of Russian passports in their national language. By the way, there are States that require notarization of translation, and there are those that accept translations certified with the seal periodicheskogo office;
- the Translation of the 1st page of the internal passport of the Russian Universities with following certification.
a Situation when you might need translation of the passport of the citizen of a foreign state in the Russian language:the
- the residence permit at the immigration authorities of the Russian Federation. Need to translate all pages of the passport into the Russian language with a subsequent notarial certification of translator's signature;
- Marriage with a foreigner. In addition to other formalities, such public authority as the Registrar, require the translation of the passport of the citizen of a foreign state in the Russian language with subsequent notarization. Then you need to be careful, it happens that the verification of the signature of the translator on the translation of the 1st page of the passport may not be enough. You can require also the signature of the translator, also to assure more and the authenticity of the copy of the passport;
- Obtaining a foreigner identification code in tax inspection. Often today, the tax authorities require a translation and further notarization seal periodicheskogo the Agency name and signature of the translator directly on the letterhead of the Agency. However, not be superfluous employee of the tax Inspectorate to clarify the type of certification;
- contracts, transactions, and registration of powers of attorney in the notary authorities of the Russian Federation. Neither of the 1st notary public in Russia, who sealed the deal with a foreigner without of. the translation of the passport of the citizen. Approximately 99 percent of all cases, the translation of the foreigner's passport should be notarized, and in 1 percent of cases - enough certified copies to (which case is it you have better to check with the notary).
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
Legal translation into English
Any legal translation of the document, including the English language is used...
|Views: 514||Comments: 0|
How does the liquidation of the legal entity
Liquidation - is the process of termination of the real and the legal...
|Views: 617||Comments: 0|
Ethics interpreter and translation agencies
Interpreters daily cooperate with other people, including colleagues and...
|Views: 504||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|