Vinnytsia region: the day two men with electric shock were

hospitals June 13 at 17:48 Kryzhopolsky rescuers received information that the district hospital with a diagnosis of « shock » Hospitalized 5-year resident s.Haryachkivka. Girl received injuries due to a malfunction elektrorozetky. That same day Misters rescuers received information about electric shock 22-year resident s.Volodiyivtsi. How can ’ it turned out, the man at the tipping line on electric electrical struck, resulting in a fractured he left clavicle and cervical vertebrae fractures fell with elektroopory. Currently, both victimss from hospitals. Dear citizens! Be careful when using electrical equipment in the home. HUDSNS Ukraine in Vinnytsia region