Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

In the Lviv region fire firefighters eliminated in apartment

on April 28 at 4:51 to rescuers received information about a fire in an apartment on the 3rd floor of a 9-storey residential building in the city. Lviv on the street. Shevchenko, 344 « a & raquo ;. Probable cause of the fire was a short circuit mains. Fire appeared in the kitchen. The owner pomeshkReference heard crackling typical refrigerator. The fire quickly spread to the room, and the woman could not curb their own burning. The neighbors immediately called to the scene, rescue workers and doctors. Difficulty quenching was a strong smoke room. Firefighters in Arata Respiratory eliminated fire and brought to the street10 residents of the building to ensure their safety. The fire apartment owner, born in 1959, and the child from the neighboring apartments, 2011 year of birth, poisoned by combustion products. Victims were taken to hospitals of. City. The fire was extinguished at 5:24. The fire destroyed appliances and household goodsSquare 2 m damaged wall in the area of ??8 sq.m. To eliminate fire involved 11 rescuers and 2 units of machinery.