In Vinnytsia man received considerable care fell to the appliance

February 18 at 19:30 Vinnitsa rescuers received information about the accident, which occurred in one of the apartment buildings on the street. Chernyakhivskiy the regional center. How can ’ it turned out, people, 1956 was born from his own negligence fell to On Electric,resulting in fire occurred clothes, causing burns. The victim was taken to intensive care units Hospital. Pirogov diagnosed « thermal burns flame ’ 95% body holes & raquo ;. PG DSNS Ukraine in Vinnitsa region