In Lviv Oblast firefighters eliminate fire in apartment

April 19 at 11:56 to the rescue was reported on fire in an apartment on the 4th floor of a 5-storey residential building in the city. Lviv on the street. Cheremshyna 6. The pre likely cause of fire was short circuit power supply. At the time of the fire in the apartment owners were not. Neighbors noticed thick smoke from the window and immediately called rescue workers. Firefighters curbed inflammation in respiratory protection devices because of strong smoke room. The fire was eliminated at 12:23 of two parts gazodymozaschitny service. The apartment was saved from complete destruction by fire. The fire destroyed household goodsin an area of ??10 sq.m. During the fire no one was hurt.