Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

Ivano-Frankivsk region: perished in the fire man

the morning of April 19 under tragic circumstances cut short the life of 89-year-old woman in the village of Babin Kosiv: retired burned in their own house. Burning roof noticed a neighbor. She immediately rushed there by typing the number previously Fire and Rescue Service. Time went on a second, already shortly Busyyalasya rear wall. Firefighters went to the scene immediately. From Kosovo to Babi – Eleven kilometers. Oops, ’ go through steep terrain complexity directly to the burning house was impossible. Rescuers crossed about two kilometers uphill walk. Trees ’ wooden house burned to the ground. The room was the stove yourevealed charred body of 89-year-old housewife. The preliminary cause of fire is violation of fire safety when using the stove heating. The circumstances of this event ’ yasovuyut experts. Management DSNS in