Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

In the Zhytomyr region rescue to prevent destruction by fire dwelling house

April 19 at 8:15 paragraph called ’ communications 13th State Fire and Rescue downtown Malin received information about a fire in a private trees ’ Ian residential building size 12h6 m, Located in the village Scherbativka. Upon arrival of the next guard battleant DSNS to the scene found that cell ignition is in the bathroom. The fire had already started to tumble kitchen facilities located nearby. Through the efforts of firefighters in fire at 10:00 am has been completely eliminated. The fire had only roof damage homes and household items that were stored in living rooms. The dead and travmovanyh at the scene were found. Previously determined that the cause of the fire could be a short circuit in the electrical system of the boiler, which was in the bathroom. Currently, experts set the final cause of the fire and the amount of loss and salvaged items. In DSNS in Zhytomyr region