Chernivtsi region in the last 3 days there were 7 fires, one of which travmuvalasya

people the past three days in the Chernivtsi region there were 7 fires, while one of them was injured person. The fire occurred April 3 in the village Kolinkivtsi Khotyn district. The homeowner, a man was born in 1941, decided zahrity water in plastic gornyati using hot water ’ yatylnyka. The man left switched electrical and lay down to rest and fell asleep. When he awoke, he found that hot water ’ yatylnyk burned pot and caused fire table and TV. The residents using improvised eliminated the fire, but the homeowner was carbon monoxide poisoning. Poterpiloho hospitalized in the intensive care unit of the Regional Hospital of Chernivtsi. Fire and rescue units on the scene were not called. April 4 in the village Zrub Komarivtsi Storozhynetsky area in a house of a local resident caught fire. Trees ’ volved walls and ceilings building contributed to the rapid spread of fire, Volumein a short time flame ’ I spread on an area of ??100 sq.m .. In addition, it was possible to transfer fire to outbuildings, which was nearby. Rescuers Storozhynets city and local fire protection and villages Komarivtsi Davydivka were immediately sent to the location of the call. Firefighters quickly brought the fire, notallowing further spread of fire. This managed to prevent the transfer of heat to Nearby outbuildings. During fire suppression fire and rescue departments Management DSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi region preserved from destruction 4 building. Since the beginning of the year there were 242 in the fire, which killed 15 people, 4 more were injured. Management DSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi region appeals to citizens: follow safety rules. Pam ’ Note that trouble to go there and it affected you enough basic human carelessness or indifference. Be careful, take care of your health and life ’ i. Press Service UDSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi regionAsti