In the Lviv region due to smoking cigarettes in bed man paid with his life

March 13 at 2:46 rescuers received fire in trees ’ Ian residential building in the village. Isaiah Turka district. At the time of the fire in the house was the owner of the 1977 birth. Probable cause of fire was smoking cigarettes in bed. Male fromneglected basic rules of personal and fire safety, for which paid with his life. Fire in minutes covered trees ’ yane housing, so that the owner was fatally poisoned by toxic combustion products. Firefighters fire eliminated at 3:33. The fire destroyed the building.