Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

In the Zhytomyr region nadzvychaynyky saved on fire 37-year-old

March 2 at 9:45 paragraph called ’ communications 12th state of the Fire and Rescue m. Ovruch received information about a fire in a 5-storey residential building, located on a street in the district center. To rescue « 101 » called meshkanets one of the apartments. The man could smell smoke, and without delay, informed the rescuers. In a statement, he said that a home is probably the owner. Upon arrival at the place nadzvychaynykiv call it was found that fire occurred in a 3-room apartment on the 5th floor. In one of the rooms on the couch they had found the man'ska, which gave signs of life. On ’ it turned out that this 37-year-old owner of the apartment. Handing injured firefighters arrived physicians have begun to fire suppression. Already at 9:57 managed to localize the fire, and at 10:01 completely eliminated. However, the fire had hurt bedding, sofa and household goods. The remaining apartments nadzvychaynyky vberehly from destruction. According to preliminary version, a fire occurred due to negligence during smoking drunk. Currently, experts set final adventure circumstances. In DSNS in Zhytomyr region