m. Kalush: on fire rescued 2 people

February 24 at 22.03 h. in Kalush street Lesya Ukrainian was a fire in the basement virgins ’ storey house. Residents of flats immediately reported the fire rescue dial « 101 & raquo ;. To place a call firefighters arrived promptly city. Kalush. When fighting a fire districtymi rescued two men 51 and 48 years. Victims transferred employees ambulance. After examination of 51-year-old man with diagnosis « carbon monoxide intoxication » Kalush taken to the local hospital. The fire damaged mattress. The cause of the fire – careless handlingfire by smoking. Management DSNS in

Source: http://artlife.rv.ua/