In Chernihiv region eliminated the fire rescue cottages

February 22 at 9:58 in Chernihiv to the Rescue "101" received a report of a fire suburban homes in the garden society "Textilschik." Prior to the scene quickly arrived 2 fire department firefighters and rescue units city. Their claimrofesiynym and coordinated efforts of the fire quickly eliminated and prevented its spread to neighboring buildings. Probable cause of fire was the short circuit in the electrical system. This could have been prevented, but the owner, in breach of fire safety, electricity meters used in homemade fuse, so-called "bugs"That at the time of short circuit and did not work. The fire destroyed the roof, floors of the facility damaged household goods. In fact the fire is under investigation. Management DSNS in Chernihiv region