In Lviv Oblast firefighters rescued the owner of the apartment during the fire

February 11 at 21:07 to the rescue was reported on fire in an apartment on the 3rd floor of a 4-storey residential building in the city. Lviv on the street. Stryiska 1. Previously, the likely cause of fire was short circuit power supply. Because of the prima zaharaschenisttion belongings and household items household waste, fire quickly gained momentum. Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene and removed from the smoke-filled apartment owner, was born in 1951. The fire was extinguished in part gazodymozaschitny level of service at 21:24. The fire destroyed household goods an area of ??10 square meters, damaged walls, ceilingsand trees ’ yane overlap in the area of ??15 sq.m.