Copper pipe – the standard of engineering systems
the Modern man is one of the main priorities in own work puts a personal and collective comfort. It is important not only at home but also at work, in public places. Provide proper conditions of various engineering systems (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, water supply, etc). In all of them to move the primary environment use the network of trunk and register-based pipelines, the best material for which is copper. To buy these tubes can be in the online store MTRUBA follow the link .the
a Little about the product
All the list of tubes that are presented in this trading network, is imported into our country from the European Union, rather from Germany and Belgium. They are produced in the facilities known plant KME and include the following list of products:the
- Soft non-insulated pipe type UM. Manufactured at the company's plants in Belgium, Germany. Standard length of individual pieces is 25 or 50 m. the diameter Range from 6 to 22 mm at wall thickness 1 mm
- solid, semi-Solid uninsulated pipe ?M. Standard length is 5 m, and the diameter range from 10 to 133 mm. wall Thickness can be 1, 1,5, 2, 2,5 and 3 mm in increasing order of diameter
- Soft insulated pipes ?M. Widely are used for Underfloor heating. Available in diameters from 12 to 18 mm with a wall thickness of 1 mm. the Standard cutting length is 25 or 50 m
- Tubes for refrigeration equipment and systems. This 5 metre long sections of pipeline, the diameter of which ranges from 10 to 108 mm and the wall thickness 1 2.5 mm
- Tubes for air conditioning systems. A special soft tube Cu-DHP is produced in strict accordance with the requirements of the European standard EN 12735-1. Available in coils of 15 or 30 m. a Characteristic feature is the binding of the diametral dimensions to the inch coordinate system (1/4 , 3/8 , 3/4 , 1/2, etc.)
- KME Copper pipes Sanco. Is a range of soft and hard pipes of different diameters, which are produced in series Cuproterm, Qtec, SANCO, Wicu.
advantages of copper tubes for engineering systems
Despite the fact that the modern market is replete with various proposals, the copper pipe is still the benchmark for heating, and for water and for air conditioning. This is because this kind of product has obvious advantages against competitors:the
- Tremendous durability. Passport service life of copper pipe is 100 years old;
- Resistance to bacterial and organic microorganisms, chlorine compounds. Prevent the formation of scale and sludge on the walls;
- Excellent temperature resistance, allowing without consequences to withstand sharp fluctuations;
- Easy installation
- Environmentally friendly.
Buying the copper pipe in the store MTRUBA you can always count on a really high-quality products of the European sample, professional support and individual approach to each client.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
Colors in the interior
When we talk about the interior colors, often we use the...
|Views: 2248||Comments: 3|
Features design and installation of ventilation systems
ventilation for each structure is developed on the basis of technical...
|Views: 534||Comments: 0|
Copper roof and wooden shingles (shingles)
Copper roofing does not require advertising. For hundreds of years, it is...
|Views: 518||Comments: 0|
|To add comment, please, authorize.|