Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

In the Zhytomyr region due to faulty furnace burning household building

June 18 at 12:15 on the item called ’ communication 8 th State Fire and Rescue parts of the city. Korosten was reported burning trees ’ economic of wooden buildings, located in the village. Zhabche. To rescue « 101 » owner phoned a neighbor burning itemrymischennya. The man was busy at yard ’ her around the house and noticed that a nearby building is thick smoke. Together with the 55-year master building they tried to extinguish the fire on their own, but they failed. So they sent men to rescue adventure. Upon arrival to the scene of another guard firefighters, the room was completelycovered flame ’ pits. After lehkozaymystist room and windy weather the fire quickly spread summer kitchen. Thanks to skilful actions nadzvychaynykiv at 12:30 the fire was able to locate, and at 12:35 – completely eliminated. According to preliminary version Specialists cause of the fire was violation of fire safety in the operation of the furnaces.In DSNS in Zhytomyr region