Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

In the Lviv region as a result of smoking cigarettes in bed killed

people on 23rd April at 00:51 to the rescue was reported on fire in an apartment on the second floor of a residential building in the city. Lviv on the street. Tarashchansky 16 The fire destroyed household goods in the area of ??10 sq.m .. In place of the fire killed ownerWas born in 1941. The fire was extinguished at 1:38. The pre likely cause of fire is careless smoking in apartment owner.