Vinnytsia region, on fire rescued an elderly man

April 21 at 10:50 rescuers village Krizhopil was reported that at 10:35 to the emergency room of the local district hospital with a diagnosis of “ thermal burn flame ’ pits both hands, left thigh and left foot right foot and third stages A B 14%, carbon monoxide poisoning ” inserious condition was hospitalized with residents. Sharapanivka, 1935 year of birth. It is learned that my grandfather was injured in a fire in his own apartment building. According to preliminary reports, the fire occurred due to short circuit the power supply. Man rescued by local residents, who also put out fire. Flame of damaged walls and ceilings inarea of ??10 square meters. PG DSNS in Vinnitsa region.