In Vinnytsia soldiers DSNS saved from destruction by fire of a house

April 14 at 19:40 at the point called ’ communications State Fire and Rescue 10 of the city. Gysin was reported that on the street. M.Kryvonosa from the attic residential house smoke. Arriving on the scene, rescue workers found that homeowners fueled boiler for solidfuel to heat the house, causing the chimney soot began to burn. Firefighters using assault ladder up to the roof and eliminated the fire at 20:15. Rescuers again remind citizens to follow basic rules of fire safety in the operation of furnace heating! PG DSNS Ukraine in Vinnitsa aboutoblast